EuroPartsHouse tech pages
- EuroPartsHouse Store New & used parts for European cars
- Volvo 240 heater valve instructions 1348252 How to upgrade the Volvo 240 heater valve. Illustrated instructions showing details of EuroPartsHouse heater valve kit installation.
- Volvo 240 Tips, Troubleshooting and Common Part Numbers Maintenance and troubleshooting tips for the Volvo 240 along with commonly used part numbers. "Won't start" issues by model year. "How to" pictures of common repairs. One of the toughest cars ever built.
- Bosch IF slip ring replacement How to replace the slip rings on internal fan Bosch alternators. Tool made from plastic pipe. These alternators were used on many European cars as well as domestic vehicles.
- Volvo Car History 1944-1975 A brief history of Volvo cars built from 1944-1975 for the USA market. Models 444, 544, 122, 140 series, 164 models and the 1975 240.
- Volvo ECU numbers 240 740 760 940 A list of ecu numbers used on Volvo 240, 740, 760 and 940 cars. Which ones fit what years and models.
- Volvo M40 M41 M400 M401 Transmissions A brief history of the transmissions used on Volvo cars from about 1958 to 1975. Included are some of the part numbers.
- Volvo 140 B20 Nippondenso Alternator Conversion An alternator replacement for the Volvo 142, 144, 145 models. The original Marchal and Bosch units can be replaced with this Nippondenso conversion kit.
- Volvo S80 No Headlights? How to Fix.
- Volvo B5244S3 B5244S4 B5244S7 Conversion Engine Swap